VIBRANT FOODS: AT A GLANCE
386,245 sq. ft
Overall factory and warehouse space
Suppliers from all around the world
Our suppliers are BRC approved
FDA, ISO, EFSIS
International quality accreditations
*details as of May 2022.
HAVERHILL – SPICE & SEASONING
- Spice & Seasoning is a dedicated spice blending facility located approximately 10 miles east of the M11 in a secure industrial estate in Haverhill
- A factory and warehouse of approx. 11,000 sq. ft.
- Production capacity of c. 2,100 MT
- BRC Rating Grade A
- 240,000 sq. ft site
- Capabilities include rice milling, stone ground flour mill, blending and grinding of spices, packing of flour, nuts, pulses and spices across 13 lines.
- 190 employees
- BRC Rating AA
- Location of all Cofresh branded production
- 120,000 sq ft manufacturing plus 75,000 sq ft warehouse
- 225 employees
- The facility has a BRC rating AA and it is accredited with SALSA
- Location for Fudco production is Willesden, London
- A factory of approx. 4800 sq. ft.
- A production Capacity of c. 65 MT
- 64 employees
- The facility is accredited with ISO 9001 and SALSA
We source our raw materials and products from a network of about 200 suppliers spread across the globe. We have some of the most long-standing and trusted supplier relationships in the sector, spanning decades as well as continents.
Our suppliers are BRC approved and hold FDA, ISO and EFSIS international quality accreditations.
In addition, our supply partners only use Eurofins and SGS laboratories for testing, giving both our customers and end consumers the highest level of quality assurance and compliance for the products they buy from our brands.
To maintain quality and improve production, we constantly invest in the most innovative technology.
Chakki Atta is milled in-house at our state-of-the-art stone grinding mill using a secret blend of premium wheat from carefully selected suppliers.
TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS
We have a highly effective transport fleet that delivers to any location in the UK. This provides invaluable cost and time efficiencies for our customers.
We also export goods to mainland Europe and the Republic of Ireland.
& QUALITY ASSURANCE
Food Safety is always at the top of our agenda, which is why we retain control at every stage by processing all goods at our own facilities.
For instance, spices are rigorously tested for over 450 different pesticide residues to ensure they comply with strict UK and EU standards. Integrated pest management programs ensure full traceability throughout the supply chain, up to the farm level, as far as it is possible.
West Bromwich has held 'British Retail Consortium' (BRC) accreditation grade 'AA' for over 10 years and is also a Marks & Spencer's ‘A’ list raw material supplier. Haverhill has BRC accreditation grade ‘A’. Leicester has BRC accreditation grade of AA. Willesden and Leicester have been accredited with SALSA.